26 January, 2008
So Here Goes...
Last year, 2007, I decided to test the age old saying 'You learn something new every day' by keeping a diary with the things I learn in it. Then just recently I decided to share them in my blog, so I've made a spiffy new blog which I can put all my things I learn in. I also wanted to blog them so that I don't have to rely on my diary, that is, if I lose my diary or something. I decided to start all this recording of things I learn this year because this year I turn 18. I figured with my 'coming of age' and everything that I might learn something interesting. Ironically, I'll probably learn very un-interesting things. That is all I have to say, except that I'll be posting the things I've learnt this year already soon for your reading pleasure. Also, do you like my template? I made/modified it myself!
posted by some girl at 3:37 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis