08 February, 2008
Deakin!
Deakin seems like a word that should have an exclamation mark. Today, all us year 12 types from my school Visited Deakin Uni at Burwood, how exciting! Obviously, spending a day at a University, I'm bound to learn things, so I won't write everything I learnt here. The part I learnt the most from would have been the motivational speaker. Don Elgin, who is a Paralympian came and gave a really inspiring talk about life in general, he really changed my mindset on a few things. I know that after a while the inspiration will burn out (something I've 'learnt' from experience) but I'm hoping that everything I learnt from it will stay with me... I suppose forever, even when I don't feel inspired or motivated.
posted by some girl at 11:25 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis