17 February, 2008
Er... Sorry?
So the truth is, I was procrastinating. And I was away lots during the week, but here is a very late update! February 17th, 2008 Today I learnt just how much I love MIB, and just how cool Will Smith is. How cool, you ask? Very. Very cool. February 16th, 2008 Newsagents sell some Borders-worthy notebooks/journals that aren't ridiculously expensive! Gonna have to go back there and buy me some. I also learnt that my small group this year is going to be a lot more draining than last. Here we go... February 15th, 2008 Robyn's school house is best. Blackburn High School is very musical. Moulin Rouge is sadder than I thought. February 14th, 2008 Valentine's Day isn't all that bad if you're single, stop being emo and lonely, everyone, enjoy it! February 13th, 2008 There is no costume shop in Bayswater Village. Dang. Op shops serve well though. February 12th, 2008 Once Were Warriors is really very sad. And if I hadn't been at school I would have cried. February 11th, 2008 I'm not allergic to penicillin. Well that's good news. Even if it's done nothing anyway for my going-on-five-weeks cough. Frick.
posted by some girl at 8:10 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis