29 February, 2008
I learnded things.
Going to Tasmania for the weekend! Hopefully will learn some Tasmania-ish things. 29th February, 2008 'Juno' is a good move! Been wanting to see it. The day is only five hours and 23 minutes old as of typing this sentence, but yes, I've seen it today in the very earliest hours of the morning (legally or illegally? You decide) and it's a great movie. 5 hours and 24 minutes now. 28th February, 2008 Learnt some sign language... Learnt that some one I work with used to live in Tasmania... Learnt that someone else I work with went to my friend's primary school and they were enemies. 27th February, 2008 Pride and Prejudice is indeed a good book. Also Wilson is dating Cut-throat Bitch! Shock horror! I thought maybe he was going to be gay or something... but no, Cut-throat Bitch. House reference for those of you playing at home (I've used that phrase in my last two blog posts, is anyone proud of me?). 26th February, 2008 The start of 'Scream' is relatively scary. Scary enough that I'm too busy being freaked out to take proper notes for my media outcome!
posted by some girl at 5:10 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis