01 February, 2008
Two things...
Obviously I'm not very good at updating this every day. That is usually because I write down what I learnt for the day when I'm in bed. Perhaps I should change this habit? 1st February, 2008 Today I learnt that 'Once Were Warriors' is a New Zealand film. And it contains much violence and abuse. Not particularly my type of movie, but apparently it's great. 31st January, 2008 Today I learnt all about my friend's holidays, and I learnt the ending to the Aussie film 'Look Both Ways'. I'm learning the endings to lots of things lately... and things about films... It's a great film. Fil-m. Fiiiilm. My friends keep telling me that they don't 'get' the film, but I tell them there's nothing to get, and then they don't get THAT. Also, just a thought, why does February have that extra 'r', and January doesn't? They're both 'uary' months. Jan. Feb. Maybe it's not Feb, maybe it's Febr. Okay, everyone, from now on, 'Feb' is 'Febr'. If you see 'Feb' on the calendar, I expect you to change it. Thank you and good night.
posted by some girl at 10:41 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis