07 February, 2008
Twoday.
Did you like the play on words there? Or is it a pun? I can't remember. Remind me to learn that tomorrow. Of course, I probably learn more than two things every day, but here are two that I remember, and will continue to remember: 1. A good pair of running shoes makes all the difference. My 'runners' are old and too small, so now my feet hurt. 2. I pre-emt things I learn. This is a confusing one. You know how you'll do something, and later learn a lesson from it? You see it a lot in movies and books like 'well here's what I was trying to do, but in the process I learnt this life lesson and now I'm a better person.' I do things, and think like that. I already think of what life lesson I may learn from something. Then the questions are 'does that mean I've already learnt the lesson?' 'If I haven't, then will I?' 'Would I have learnt this lesson if I didn't already think of the lesson?' 'Should I continue with this now if I think I already know the outcome?' Oh, the questions are many and confusing.
posted by some girl at 11:32 PM -
3 Comments:
  • At February 8, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Blogger David said…

    That depends on how good the person writing your book is. If they are a novice, then just stop as you have probably figured out the end. But if the author is more experienced, then you sould see it through as there may be a suprise twist.

     
  • At February 8, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Blogger some girl said…

    *Stranger That Fiction moment*

    Hmm... well, if I'm writing my book, and I like to think that I can be a fairly good writer... then I suppose I'll have to see it through to find out the twist!

     
  • At February 17, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Blogger some girl said…

    And of course, I mean to say 'Stranger THAN Fiction'

     
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis