26 March, 2008
Udpate... Update, even.
Okay, so clearly I'm not going to update this blog every day. But that is okay. The main reason I'm blogging the things I learn is just in case I lose my diary. 26th March, 2008 I seem to be out of my creative rut! Can't say the same for any of the others though. Things keep happening in my dreams that I don't want to happen in my dreams. Perhaps, instead of telling things to kindly stay out of dreams, I should just not dwell on them, and think about other things? 25th March, 2008 People are awake at hours that don't exist. Wha? I love being up at these hours that don't exist. I like sunrise more than sunset. I love trains. I love graffiti art. Keyword, art. It's not impossible for me to have a successful shopping trip. (Yay!) 24th March, 2008 Life Is Beautiful = Good/Funny/Sad movie. I've seen it before when I was little so I don't suppose I understood it much back then. Goodness. If you haven't seen it, it's about a family during the times of Hitler. I seriously don't understand how they could do that to people. It makes me sick and angry and makes me want to cry. I also learnt not to let _ ___ ______ __. Ha, I will never type what should be there. It would betray a friend's trust. That's the problem with a lot of things I've been learning. They're too personal, or they're something someone's said in confidence. Oh well. Such is the learnddding of things. I also learnt that my spells of vertigo are not over? My biggest fear used to be that it would come on beach mission during a skit, now it's that they'll happen when I'm driving. Oh wells! 23rd March, 2008 My sister Bree and her husband Nathan might move to Tasmania. Sigh, so far away. I will miss them. 22nd March, 2008 Reading Harry Potter the second time around, I realize so many more things. A lot of Christians and other religious people hate Harry Potter. You should know this already. Each to his own, really, I love the books, I think they're fantastic. If anything, they've strengthened my faith. In fact they've helped me a lot. 21st March, 2008 Oho! Today I learnt many many interesting things. Most of which I am not going to write. So, ah, sucks to be you! Not really, I'm sure it's lovely to be you, if it's not, perhaps we can discuss why your life sucks so much over a cup of tea, you know, compare notes? Anyway, today I went to the Good Friday Appeal at the Telstra Dome with Robyn and Dah-vid. -Robyn's Dad's swing band is very goooood. I like. Swing music is great. -People really need to dance more in public, it would certainly make me feel a little more comfortable to not be the only one. -Lygon Street should be renamed Crazy Towne! 20th March, 2008 Watched my friend's indoor soccer game tonight! I learnt that their team name is Red Devils. They lost. 19th March, 2008 I don't like feeling deserted. Another thing, I suppose, that I have already learnt, but not in this capacity. What I learnt is more that people can desert you at the most unexpected times... even the most unexpected people. But it's not great to live in fear of that. Also: They are showing House repeats. Why? Where are my brand-spanking new episodes? 18th March, 2008 Brothers and their friends are annoying? Of course, I already knew this... but perhaps I learnt that I am becoming less tolerant of people, and some things just don't seem so fun any more. 17th March, 2008 Photoshop Elements is not nearly as good as normal Photoshop. It frustrates me. It has none of the features I want, which is annoying for my school work.
posted by some girl at 10:00 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

some girl
Terra Australis